Wednesday, April 16, 2014

We didn't make it




Sometimes, the right thing and the hard thing are the same thing. -Liz Lemon, 30 Rock

finally we talked.
 

You did right, I won’t put the blame on you. We did right.
It is the distance that breaks us apart. 
You don't love me that much, and so do I. So we decided not to having LDR. We both know, it will be suck if we couldn't see each other months or years. Yeah. We did the right thing.
But you should know, for me it was hard.
Hard to accept all the news, it was just too soon.
I know, we should be grateful it happened that soon so we don’t have to fall too deep.
But still, for me it was hard to accept, it still hurts.

:(

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear that :'(

    jadi keinget Maybe -nya Ingrid Michaelson, kalo belum pernah denger, recommended for your situation right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah mikhocinnnn ternyata km baca blog aku huhuhuu jadi malu. Meet up yukk kapan :D

      Delete